END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
ROB SKIBA - THE EPHRAIM AWAKENING NOTES PART 2: OBEYING YHWH IS NOW A DOCTRINE OF DEVILS? | VIDEO EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

ROB SKIBA - THE EPHRAIM AWAKENING NOTES PART 2: OBEYING YHWH IS NOW A DOCTRINE OF DEVILS? | VIDEO

Go down

ROB SKIBA - THE EPHRAIM AWAKENING NOTES PART 2: OBEYING YHWH IS NOW A DOCTRINE OF DEVILS? | VIDEO Empty ROB SKIBA - THE EPHRAIM AWAKENING NOTES PART 2: OBEYING YHWH IS NOW A DOCTRINE OF DEVILS? | VIDEO

Post  Jude Mon 30 May 2016, 01:12

Published on May 27, 2016
Back in 2014, while recording my Virtual House Church episodes, I often read from a series of notes I wrote (mostly between 2012 and 2014) concerning our identity in Yeshua and how the Law of YHWH plays a role in the Believers life - NOT as a "root" of our salvation (i.e. FOR it), but rather as the FRUIT thereof (according to 1 John 2 - 5). So, as I continue to edit my old radio show Bible studies into YouTube videos, I'm going to isolate the segments I did from my various "Ephraim Awakening" Facebook notes and make a video series out of them.

This one addresses the absurd accusations of a prominent "theologian" who claims that to keep the Sabbath and Feasts of YHWH and teach others to do so is to fall under the doctrine of devils.

For the complete list of these notes, visit: http://www.robschannel.com/ephraim-aw...
Category
Education
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down