END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
GAMER BROADCASTS HIMSELF 'ATTACKING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING A WOMAN' AS SHE SCREAMS FOR HIM TO GET OFF HER AFTER ACCIDENTALLY LEAVING LIVE STREAM ON EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

GAMER BROADCASTS HIMSELF 'ATTACKING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING A WOMAN' AS SHE SCREAMS FOR HIM TO GET OFF HER AFTER ACCIDENTALLY LEAVING LIVE STREAM ON

Go down

GAMER BROADCASTS HIMSELF 'ATTACKING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING A WOMAN' AS SHE SCREAMS FOR HIM TO GET OFF HER AFTER ACCIDENTALLY LEAVING LIVE STREAM ON Empty GAMER BROADCASTS HIMSELF 'ATTACKING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING A WOMAN' AS SHE SCREAMS FOR HIM TO GET OFF HER AFTER ACCIDENTALLY LEAVING LIVE STREAM ON

Post  Ara Sat 21 May 2016, 13:14

Gamer broadcasts himself 'attacking and sexually assaulting a woman' as she screams for him to get off her after accidentally leaving live stream on
WARNING: GRAPHIC AUDIO
Joe Ortega - known as JoeDaddy505 - accidentally left live stream audio on
He broadcast himself shouting horrific abuse at a woman to thousands
The woman can be heard crying and screaming for him to get off of her
He calls her a 's**t', a 'w***e' and makes sick comments about her vagina
Woman's screams get louder and she appears to say 'you're raping me'
Shockingly, police will not press charges as no victim has come forward
Ortega appeared to apologize and insisted he hit the woman and fell on her
By OLLIE GILLMAN and ASH TULETT FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 11:37 EST, 21 May 2016 | UPDATED: 11:38 EST, 21 May 2016

GAMER BROADCASTS HIMSELF 'ATTACKING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING A WOMAN' AS SHE SCREAMS FOR HIM TO GET OFF HER AFTER ACCIDENTALLY LEAVING LIVE STREAM ON 3475ed10

Gamer Joe Ortega has been accused of attacking and raping a woman after accidentally broadcasting a live stream of the alleged assault online
A gamer has been accused of attacking and raping a woman after accidentally broadcasting a live stream of the alleged assault to thousands of people.
Joe Ortega, who goes by the name JoeDaddy505, had finished streaming video of him playing the basketball game NBA 2K16 on his PlayStation 4 but forgot to turn the audio off.
In the five-minute clip - which is too distressing to publish - Ortega is heard shouting at a woman and is slurring his words.
The woman is heard crying and screaming, telling Ortega that she is going to call the police.
He shouts back: 'You straight s**t. No one's gonna f**king watch over you.'
The horrific audio, which was heard live by thousands of people on the streaming site Twitch, is pierced by the woman's screams as she pleads with the man to get off of her.
He is heard laughing and making a string of derogatory comments about her vagina, before shouting: 'You're a w***e. You're a straight f**king w***e. One hundred per cent w***e. A f**king w***e.'
At one point the woman appears to shout 'you're raping me', but the sound is not clear enough to be certain.
The woman's screams get louder and more pained as the ordeal goes on, but at one point they become muffled, suggesting her mouth was covered.

The sickening audio has been heard by more than 600,000 people, but the original clip has now been deleted by Twitch.
Hundreds of furious people have accused Ortega of rape.
Livestream audio captures suspected domestic abuse
Loaded: 0%Progress: 0%0:00
Play
Mute
Current Time 0:00
/
Duration Time 1:32
Fullscreen
Need Text

GAMER BROADCASTS HIMSELF 'ATTACKING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING A WOMAN' AS SHE SCREAMS FOR HIM TO GET OFF HER AFTER ACCIDENTALLY LEAVING LIVE STREAM ON 34771210

Ortega, who goes by the name JoeDaddy505, was heard shouting abuse at the woman as she screamed for him to get off of her
Police in New Mexico were made aware of the video, which was traced back to Los Lunas, in Valencia County.
A cached version of JoeDaddy505's Instagram page says he is 'New Mexico living' and 505 is an area code in the north west of the state.
Shockingly, police told KRQE that they will not take any action because the recording is not enough evidence alone to press charges. Officers also said they needed a victim to come forward.
Daily Mail Online has contacted Valencia County Police for further comment.
Ortega appeared to insist in an Instagram post that he did not rape the woman, saying that he fell on her.
The post, which has since been deleted, may not have been made by him as all of his social media accounts have been hacked.
It read: 'You guys have it all twisted up. I'm getting so much hate right now. Literally [I] am getting 30 DMs after and after I got drunk yes I know I did my father recently passed away [sic].
'And we had an argument couple days ago and she brought it back up on stream so I might have got upset.
'NO I did not rape her. I hit her and fell on top of her and hit her again. I know I shouldn't have done that. It's a f**ked up move I made. I'm sorry.'
A spokesman for Twitch would not comment on the case specifically, but said: 'Twitch reaches out to appropriate law enforcement in cases where there is a credible threat of imminent physical harm or actual harm to others, and provides them with information sufficient to respond to the immediate incident to the extent we have it.'

Abuse: Hundreds of furious people have accused Ortega of rape and hackers have taken over his social media profiles

GAMER BROADCASTS HIMSELF 'ATTACKING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING A WOMAN' AS SHE SCREAMS FOR HIM TO GET OFF HER AFTER ACCIDENTALLY LEAVING LIVE STREAM ON 34770610

GAMER BROADCASTS HIMSELF 'ATTACKING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING A WOMAN' AS SHE SCREAMS FOR HIM TO GET OFF HER AFTER ACCIDENTALLY LEAVING LIVE STREAM ON 34770611

GAMER BROADCASTS HIMSELF 'ATTACKING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING A WOMAN' AS SHE SCREAMS FOR HIM TO GET OFF HER AFTER ACCIDENTALLY LEAVING LIVE STREAM ON 34770612

GAMER BROADCASTS HIMSELF 'ATTACKING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING A WOMAN' AS SHE SCREAMS FOR HIM TO GET OFF HER AFTER ACCIDENTALLY LEAVING LIVE STREAM ON 34770613

GAMER BROADCASTS HIMSELF 'ATTACKING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING A WOMAN' AS SHE SCREAMS FOR HIM TO GET OFF HER AFTER ACCIDENTALLY LEAVING LIVE STREAM ON 34770614

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602478/Gamer-broadcasts-attacking-sexually-assaulting-woman-screams-accidentally-leaving-live-stream-on.html#ixzz49JZP375K
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Ara
Ara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down