END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
TO THE PREACHER - THE IDOLATRY OF INTELLIGENCE - LEONARD RAVENHILL EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

TO THE PREACHER - THE IDOLATRY OF INTELLIGENCE - LEONARD RAVENHILL

Go down

TO THE PREACHER - THE IDOLATRY OF INTELLIGENCE - LEONARD RAVENHILL Empty TO THE PREACHER - THE IDOLATRY OF INTELLIGENCE - LEONARD RAVENHILL

Post  Jude Fri 06 May 2016, 22:16

Published on Jan 18, 2015
#1) We call it intelligence, God calls it pride.
#2) My heart is full of Christ, not my head is full of theology! My heart is full of Christ and longs this glorious message to declare!
#3) You don't need know your Bible... You don't need to know the word of God, you need to know the God of the word!
#4) Where is the confrontation of the MEN OF GOD?
#5) Prayer grasps eternity. It doesn't demand a colossal intellect. It doesn't demand a vast vocabulary.
#6) Do you think you can find a Church on earth that fits into that pattern?
#7) We are boasting about something we don't have! ...It's Theology. It's a Phrase. It's a Technique.
#8) Do you know, in those revivals, never once was there an altar call? Do you know, when there's a revival you don't make an altar call?
#9) Listen, there isn't a Pentecostal Church in America today!
#10) There isn't a revivalist in America today... not one!
#11) No mention of the pew, it's all on the pulpit. Let the priests weep... Let them rend their hearts. Let them howl.
But where in God's Name do you get taught to howl in prayer?
#12) If you want to know how popular a Church is, go Sunday morning. If you want to know how popular the preacher is, go Sunday night. If you want to know how popular God is, go to the prayer meeting.
#13) Listen. Forget our seminaries! There's no anointing in them!
#14) Do you know what you do when you go to seminary? You get a swollen head and a shrunken heart.
#15) I say, if your preacher doesn't weep, you weep over the preacher!
#16) Tell me this, do you have a course on weeping for them? And if they graduate, do you have a course on howling?
#17) It originates in God. (Speaking of the Anointing, Gift, and Call to Preach)
#18) Would like to pass your mantle on to me? No, but I'll share you some of my sackcloth... and I never hear from them again.
#19) They were unlearned and ignorant men... the Holy Ghost came upon them. Not intellectuals, bishops, & presidents of colleges.
#20) God's going to bypass organized religion and systems before very long... I believe that many denominations are breathing their last right now.
#21) The Church has become so carnal... the glory of the Lord doesn't fill the Temple!

www.TSCExposed.com
www.TheChurchofWellsResponds.org
www.TheChurchofWells.com
Category
Film & Animation
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com