END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
FORERUNNER777: RICK WARREN EMBRACES CATHOLICISM EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

FORERUNNER777: RICK WARREN EMBRACES CATHOLICISM

Go down

FORERUNNER777: RICK WARREN EMBRACES CATHOLICISM Empty FORERUNNER777: RICK WARREN EMBRACES CATHOLICISM

Post  Jude Wed 16 Sep 2015, 23:25

Published on Nov 26, 2014

Unfortunately, I am currently overseas , so I can't give you my commentary on this. But, for now, this quote will more than suffice: "And this is the religion which Protestants are beginning to look upon with so much favor, and which will eventually be united with Protestantism. This union will not, however, be effected by a change in Catholicism; for Rome never changes. She claims infallibility. It is Protestantism that will change. The adoption of liberal ideas on its part will bring it where it can clasp the hand of Catholicism. “The Bible, the Bible, is the foundation of our faith,” was the cry of Protestants in Luther’s time, while the Catholics cried, “The Fathers, custom, tradition.” Now many Protestants find it difficult to prove their doctrines from the Bible, and yet they have not the moral courage to accept the truth which involves a cross; therefore they are fast coming to the ground of Catholics,”Unfortunately, I am currentlyside of the USA , so I can't give you my commentary on this. But, for now, this quote will more than suffice: "And this is the religion which Protestants are beginning to look upon with so much favor, and which will eventually be united with Protestantism. This union will not, however, be effected by a change in Catholicism; for Rome never changes. She claims infallibility. It is Protestantism that will change. The adoption of liberal ideas on its part will bring it where it can clasp the hand of Catholicism. “The Bible, the Bible, is the foundation of our faith,” was the cry of Protestants in Luther’s time, while the Catholics cried, “The Fathers, custom, tradition.” Now many Protestants find it difficult to prove their doctrines from the Bible, and yet they have not the moral courage to accept the truth which involves a cross; therefore they are fast coming to the ground of Catholics,”

Category
News & Politics
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down