END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
DEAD FISH IN THE SOVIET, RUSSIA EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DEAD FISH IN THE SOVIET, RUSSIA

Go down

DEAD FISH IN THE SOVIET, RUSSIA Empty DEAD FISH IN THE SOVIET, RUSSIA

Post  Jude Sat 05 Sep 2015, 00:56

DEAD FISH IN THE SOVIET, RUSSIA Lg27rz10
Photo: Soviet villagers

08.29.2015 15:54

Article by: Victor Smirnov, 47 news

On the shores of the Gulf of Finland near Vyborg district of the village Soviet August 28 recorded a massive sea fish. The administration of the village denies that it may be associated with the activities of the pulp and paper plant "Vyborgskaya cellulose", as the police say pragmatic murder.

Several thousand nailed to the shore fishes in the morning on August 28 found the fishermen, said the head of Vysotsky 47news rural settlement Sergei Rogov, the territory of which appeared dead fish. "They say that lay at night to sleep and in the morning woke up and saw this" happiness. "And the fish is different - perch, bream, bream, pike. It's weird, because if the plague of the disease, it covers one type. Version I do no. I live in the area much, but I do not remember this. Now, the work by my deputy. We understand. "

DEAD FISH IN THE SOVIET, RUSSIA 440x3010

Residents of the village Soviet, bordering the site discards suspect that it might be poisoned waste pulp and paper mill JSC "Vyborgskaya cellulose", which is located in the village.

"Discards occurred on 27 August. And yesterday, the 28th, guards combine vengeance eliminate the consequences", - said a resident of the Soviet 47news Anna.
"You see, that is strange. The administration does not inform us about the NAIC nly is dangerous. There are in fact, and fish, which are eaten" - shared her fears with 47news local woman resident Olga.

DEAD FISH IN THE SOVIET, RUSSIA 440x3010

Head of Administration of the Soviet rural settlement Andrey Nekrasov appeared aware of the situation. "Moore has occurred in the bay, on the territory of the offshore islands. In my opinion, the plant has nothing to do with it. He now produces mostly fuel pellets (biofuels from wood waste - approx. Ed.), But there's no harmful waste. There is a paper machine, but its operation also involves the use of harmful substances - Nekrasov said. - Still Works ordered environmental assessment. The course and the Ministry of Emergency Situations, and the Federal Service and the police. "

In EMERCOM of the Leningrad region reported 47news, that rescuers went to the place. "Visible traces of contamination have been found. The administration should clean the fish on their own. And Rospotrebnadzor took orbraztsy fish for analysis", - reported the press service of the department. In Rospotrebnadzor in connection with the holiday a comment could be obtained. Phones JSC "Vyborgskaya cellulose" also did not respond.

The head of the regional branch of "Greenpeace" Dmitry Artamonov, who learned about the incident from 47news, suggested the discharge of wastewater. "This plague can be linked to two factors - natural disasters, when, for example, in the spring the fish die from lack of oxygen and pollution. I am still inclined to believe that there was a sea of ​​waste water discharge," - he shared his opinion Artamonov. And he added: - "Pulp production is very rich in toxic waste."

The law enforcement agencies have expressed an alternative view. "There is a version that it is the fishermen to stun fish and fine then simply thrown overboard, or did not catch."

For more information, please click on link: https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2F47news.ru%2Farticles%2F92923%2F&edit-text=&act=url
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down