END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
UNLEARN THE LIES - HEAVEN AND EARTH DESTROYED EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

UNLEARN THE LIES - HEAVEN AND EARTH DESTROYED

Go down

UNLEARN THE LIES - HEAVEN AND EARTH DESTROYED Empty UNLEARN THE LIES - HEAVEN AND EARTH DESTROYED

Post  Jude Fri 31 Jul 2015, 14:38

Published on Feb 10, 2014
Many christians teach that the Law has been done away with, or is somehow not relevant to us today. But is this really true? What does the Bible say us about this?  What did Messiah say about this?

"Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. " (Matthew 5:17-18)

So, according to the Messiah, the Law is in full effect, and not even a tiny dot will be removed until both heaven and earth are destroyed. It is obvious that both heaven and earth are still here, and have not yet been destroyed. So, when will heaven and earth be destroyed? We see in Revelation that it will happen after the Messiah returns and judges the earth. THEN there will be a "new heaven and new earth".

"Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away." (Revelation 21:1)

So, until HE returns and fulfills ALL things, the Law is still active and relevant for us today. Many christian teachers have been falsely teaching that "Jesus came to put an end to the Law", or that the "Law was fulfilled in Jesus so we don't have to keep it anymore", but these are false teachings.  We need to trust the Word of God, not the words of men. If we claim to follow the Messiah, then we need to obey what He told us, and listen closely to His words.

Why is "heaven and earth" significant in connection to the Law? Why does Messiah teach that the Law's existence is based on heaven and earth?  If we let the Bible interpret itself, we will see why it is so significant.

Deuteronomy 30:15-19 says, "See, I have set before you today life and good, death and evil, in that I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments, His statutes, and His judgments, that you may live and multiply; and the Lord your God will bless you in the land which you go to possess. But if your heart turns away so that you do not hear, and are drawn away, and worship other gods and serve them, I announce to you today that you shall surely perish; you shall not prolong your days in the land which you cross over the Jordan to go in and possess. I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live"

For more information visit http://www.unlearnthelies.com/
Category
Education
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down