END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
GAY PASTOR COMES OUT EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

GAY PASTOR COMES OUT

Go down

GAY PASTOR COMES OUT Empty GAY PASTOR COMES OUT

Post  Jude Mon 06 Jul 2015, 16:00

Uploaded on Nov 14, 2010
Jim Swilley announces to his congregation that he's gay.
Category
News & Politics
License
Standard YouTube License

COMMENTS:

GAY PASTOR COMES OUT 339c4910 k hill  1 month ago
So he's pretty much saying that homosexuality is greater than salvation from Jesus...salvation gives you power over sin...All sin is not forces on you, it is a choice...He just needs the baptism of the holy ghost

GAY PASTOR COMES OUT Photo10 Eli Forestal 3 months ago
This pastor clearly should step down.  People want to play games with God and rationalize their sin and the actions that they choose to take.  If you choose to go down a path of being gay, your choices are your choices.  Everyone according to the bible is entitled to free will. But when you are the head of a church that represents God, you are called by God to be a living vessel for him that teaches others about his word and an example to your congregation.  You are called to a higher standard.  You can't go against God's word and want to lead his church.  Its not only a huge conflict but this pastor in my eyes is going to lead his church astray.  This does not mean I'm bashing him, but the truth has to be told.  God is returning for a people that calls sin by its right name.  Sin

GAY PASTOR COMES OUT Photo11 Nicole Lee 3 weeks ago  Jesus said "Deny yourself". You do have a choice. There are many things that I feel like I want to do or have a strong desire to do. That doesn't make it right. Somewhere down the line this pastor has compromised himself... Very sad.
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down