END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
CHAOS AND RIOTING ARE COMING SOON! READ THIS! EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

CHAOS AND RIOTING ARE COMING SOON! READ THIS!

Go down

CHAOS AND RIOTING ARE COMING SOON! READ THIS! Empty CHAOS AND RIOTING ARE COMING SOON! READ THIS!

Post  Guest Sun 04 Jan 2015, 08:46

Chaos And Rioting Are COMING SOON! Read This!

Saturday, January 3, 2015 10:54

(Before It's News)

The following was received by Kevin Barrett on December 27, 2014 Hear His Heart Blog

The Season Of Burning!

In my time with the Father today, He said these words to Me:

Son, tell My people that I hear their prayers and have not forgotten them. Nor am I blind to their circumstances. I have all things in My control.

My people, listen to your Heavenly Father this day. Many of My chosen ones have gone through the trials of affliction this past season. However, I now say to all those who have stood strong in Me and have not given up; “Get Ready”. I say get ready to have your hearts thrilled. For I have not forsaken you. And I have not taken you through your afflictions for naught. So again I say, get ready to have your hearts thrilled. For even though you may witness the chaos and destruction that is soon coming, it shall not befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling.

Now listen to your Father this day. I am preparing My forerunners. And those of you who have allowed Me to take you through the trials of affliction shall soon be lifted up to see from a higher realm. And in this realm, you shall see clearly the plans of the enemy. Also, you shall clearly discern the heart of your Heavenly Father in every situation down to the smallest of details. For does not My word say that not even a sparrow shall fall to the ground without My knowledge and consent.

Oh, My dearest ones, I call you out from all that distracts and I call you into My bosom. For there you shall taste and see just how good the Lord your God truly is. And I shall remove all that has hindered you from getting closer to Me. And I shall form and fashion you into who I desire for you to be. For you are My chosen ones who shall go throughout the earth to reveal the true heart of your Heavenly Father.

For I have been misrepresented by many of those who claim to be of Me but are not. And I shall do signs and wonders through you to confirm the words in which I shall put into your mouths to proclaim. For I am God and I change not. Have I not said in My word that signs and wonders shall follow those who believe? Then why should you not believe this to be so? For I shall do many mighty miracles through My chosen ones. And many shall hear your words and believe. And through these things, many shall enter into My kingdom in the short days ahead.

Fret not in what you shall eat, wear and have for shelter in the last days. For I shall provide abundantly for those walking in My will. And the world will marvel at those of Mine who seem to be untouched and unscathed by the woes and disasters throughout the land.

Now listen to your Heavenly Father, soon the lawless one shall set up his kingdom in the earth. And when this happens, it shall be difficult for those who have chosen to follow Me. But fear not, for I have foreseen and I have everything planned out to the smallest of details for the provisions of My own. And even though it shall be difficult to move about and do your bidding during that time, I shall make a way for all things that are according to My will.

Therefore, all those who desire to seek after Me, you shall be persecuted for your faith and obedience. But fret not, for is this not considered to be a thing desired? Do I not greatly reward those who have given up everything to follow My Son? Then surely I shall recompense each man according to his works both in this life and the next.

Oh My children, how I love you all with an everlasting love. Do not desire the things of this world, for all that is of this world shall be burned up at the last. But yet seek My kingdom that is eternal. For it is your Heavenly Father’s desire to give you the kingdom and all that is within it.

So now, listen to Me when I say that time is short. Therefore, things shall suddenly speed up quickly. Each day shall seem as though many changes have taken place. There shall be destruction and wickedness everywhere. So stay close to Me and in My will at all times. Any straying from My will in these last days may cost you your life. And it is not My desire for any one of My children to leave the earth realm before their appointed time. So stay within My will at all times and you shall have My protection. For I shall give My angels charge over you, lest even if you dash your foot against a stone, they shall bear you up.

Now hear Me. Soon there will be chaos and rioting everywhere in your land called America. It is extremely important that each of you seek Me daily to receive My will for you that day. For if you are not in My will at any given time, then you shall not have My protection. And many, I say MANY, shall lose their lives in the days ahead.

Fret not at this. For does not My word say that you may see a thousand fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you? So then, stay in My presence and My will on a daily basis and surely you shall witness this truth as it unfolds. For these are the days that I am fulfilling every jot and tittle of My word, both blessings and cursing.

Therefore, My beloved ones, take comfort in the fact that I have gone before each of you to make a way for your provisions and safety. And as you stay in My will, I shall guide you where you shall be each day for your provision and protection.

Now listen intently. It shall not be as the false prophets have foretold. Not all those who call themselves Mine are truly of Me. Therefore, even though there shall be a great outpouring of My Spirit in these last days, it shall not be pleasant for most. For does not My word say that I shall send My messenger to prepare the way for the Lord? And will not the Lord fill His temple and be like a refiner’s fire and a fuller’s soap? So then, these last days in which My Spirit shall be poured out shall be for the purpose of purifying the bride of My Son. And My Spirit shall be a consuming fire to burn up all that is not of Me. And in this season of burning, I shall go forth through My apostles and prophets and it shall be as though fire goes forth from their mouths. For they shall only speak what I say and their words shall be of My Spirit to burn up all that is not of Me. And in this, the bride of My Son shall be purified.

And as the bride is purified, she shall make herself ready for the coming bridegroom. And it shall be a glorious sight in those days. And all the inhabitants of the earth shall marvel at the brightness of her light. And she shall redeem many from the hands of the wicked. And she shall be blessed far above all nations and many shall come to her light. And then the end shall come. And all those who have not chosen to be joined with My Son shall be consumed with a fiery destruction. And the bride shall be joined with her bridegroom for all eternity.

Therefore, My beloved ones, seek Me now while I may be found. For when gross darkness covers the earth, many shall shun My light that resides in My chosen ones, and in so doing, seal their own doom. But for those of you I call My own, this shall not be your lot. For those who overcome shall sit with My Son in His throne and rule the nations with a rod of iron. And I shall demonstrate My power through My chosen ones. And many, I say MANY, shall come to your light. But for those who succumb to the darkness in these last days, death and destruction shall be there reward.

So then, again I say, seek Me and seek Me with all your heart and I shall surely be found by you in these last days. I love you all with an everlasting love. And how I desire to be one with you all. So think not that this is too hard a thing to do. For I have already made a way for each of you through the death and resurrection of My Son. I love you all, dear ones. Therefore, do not neglect such a great salvation I have chosen for each of you.

Your Heavenly Father sends His love to all of you who will have ears to hear. (end)

Those who are wise will take the time to learn the truth about Revelation 12 and the Marriage Supper of The Lamb, they are both connected. It will soon be too late to ask for the Lord’s Invitation to the Wedding. Read the Invitation at revelation12.ca

Matthew 22:
1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said,
2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.

Back to top Go down