END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST

Go down

THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST Empty THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST

Post  Guest Sat 20 Aug 2011, 14:40

The gospel means "good news", and in this case it is the good news of the coming kingdom of God.

Jesus said this about the gospel; "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all nations, and then the end will come." Matthew 24:14 New King James Version.

Paul said this concerning the gospel: But has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel. II Timothy 1:10 NKJV.

And Peter said this about the gospel: "But the word of the Lord endures forever." Now this is the word which by the gospel was preached to you. I Peter 1:25.NKJV.

So to those who know not God and do not obey the gospel this will happen: Since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you, and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, when He comes, in that Day to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed. II Thessalonians 1:6,7,8,9,10 NKJV.

If any other gospel is preached what will happen to those preachers? But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed. Galatians 1:8,9.NKJV.

Jesus said this when he came to Galilee: Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came to Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand, Repent, and believe in the gospel." Mark 1:14,15. NKJV.

Here is what Paul said this about the gospel: For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for Jew first and also for the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "The just shall live by faith." Romans 1:16,17 NKJV.

In the armor of God with what are our feed to be shod? Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feed with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Ephesians 6:14,15 NKJV.

The first angel's message is. Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth....to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people....saying with a loud voice, "Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water." Revelation 14:6,7 NKJV.

Back to top Go down