END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
AMERICAS CHURCHES PLEDGE THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

AMERICAS CHURCHES PLEDGE THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER

Go down

AMERICAS CHURCHES PLEDGE THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER Empty AMERICAS CHURCHES PLEDGE THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER

Post  Guest Sun 24 Aug 2014, 10:38

Americas Churches Pledge Their Allegiance to the New World Order

Published on Jul 1, 2014

Evangelist Anita Uncovers the following:
- The Majority of America's Pastors Serving as Agents of the Shadow Government
- Most of These Pastors invited to White House for their marching orders on what to preach and do
- First Directive of these pastors: Preach from Romans 13
- Feel Good Message setting up congregants to be subservient, blind, lukewarm, naked, passive and to fall away when The Persecution Hits America
- The Dream the Lord gave me concerning Walmart and the New World Order
- Over 6,000 Fully Staffed and Fully Operational FEMA Camps
and much, much, more...
Following are characteristics that qualifies a person as a potential domestic terrorist according to the DHS, TSA and FEMA:

- Expressions of libertarian philosophies (statements, bumper stickers)
- Second Amendment-oriented views (NRA or gun club membership, holding a CCW permit)
- Survivalist literature (fictional books such as "Patriots" and "One Second After" are mentioned by name)
Self-sufficiency (stockpiling food, ammo, hand tools, medical supplies)
Fear of economic collapse (buying gold and barter items)
- Religious views concerning the book of Revelation (apocalypse, anti-Christ)
- Expressed fears of Big Brother or big government
- Homeschooling
- Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties
- Belief in a New World Order conspiracy
People engaged in the above activities or mind-set may be considered "extremists" or "militia groups" that exist in our communities and are "hiding in plain sight, ready to attack."
- Whistleblower James Wesley Rawles (18 year Veteran of Law Enforcement
- FEMA trainer teaches local law enforcement "Founding Fathers Were Terrorist"
and much, much, more...
Spread this Urgent End-Time Word - Forward These Broadcast!

"A Nation Of Sheep Soon Begets A Government Of Wolves"

"For what are fifty, what a thousand slaves, match'd to the sinew of a single arm that
strikes for Liberty?"

Quote this message in a reply Quote this post
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 242547
07-02-2014 03:39 AM

good f*cking luck

pooky
User ID: 236733
07-02-2014 03:58 AM

This is expected. Sign of the times. Thanks for posting.Heartflowers

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 152359
07-02-2014 04:36 AM

So Christians really are the enemy ?

ahhshpitomee
just let go.
User ID: 222876
07-02-2014 05:16 AM

LoP Guest Wrote: (07-02-2014 04:36 AM)

So Christians really are the enemy ?

In the video she explained a little bout that. There are true Christians and false Christians.
BRING ME HIS HEAD!!!! or a soft drink, which ever is more convenient.

EyesWideOpen111
User ID: 240855
07-02-2014 05:17 AM

Does Your Pastor Play on The Government's FEMA Team?

Published on Jul 1, 2014

Evangelist Anita uncovers the following:
- Pastors being trained by U.S. Gov't as Secret Police Enforcers
- All for the "common good"
- Romans 13 being propagated for Satan's Agenda in U.S.
- What is a Sovereign Citizen?
- Are You A Domestic Terrorist?
- A Double Threat to U.S. Gov't: Gun Owners who are also Christians
- Hitler Was Very Involved in the Church Too
- Obama: I will build Kingdom on Earth"
and much, much, more...

Clergy Trained by FEMA To Cite Romans 13 For Coming U.S. Crisis

Published on Jul 1, 2014

Over 26,000 U.S. Pastors are preparing Congregations from Evangelicals to Roman Catholics and every one in between to obey the government at all cost, no matter what during any coming catastrophe. These orders would include but are not limited to:
- Gun Confiscation
- Forced Vaccinations
- Forced Relocation
These Pastors are also be trained who the potential "Domestic Terrorist" which include Gun Owners, Libertarians and those who would oppose Government Tyranny and Control...

"For what are fifty, what a thousand slaves, match'd to the sinew of a single arm that
strikes for Liberty?"

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2014 05:18 AM by EyesWideOpen111.) Quote this message in a reply Quote this post
EyesWideOpen111
07-02-2014 05:19 AM

FEMA, TSA & DHS Training: "The American Terrorist" Chances Are You're On The List

Published on Jul 1, 2014

Following are characteristics that qualifies a person as a potential domestic terrorist according to the DHS, TSA and FEMA:

- Expressions of libertarian philosophies (statements, bumper stickers)
- Second Amendment-oriented views (NRA or gun club membership, holding a CCW permit)
- Survivalist literature (fictional books such as "Patriots" and "One Second After" are mentioned by name)
Self-sufficiency (stockpiling food, ammo, hand tools, medical supplies)
Fear of economic collapse (buying gold and barter items)
- Religious views concerning the book of Revelation (apocalypse, anti-Christ)
- Expressed fears of Big Brother or big government
- Homeschooling
- Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties
- Belief in a New World Order conspiracy
People engaged in the above activities or mind-set may be considered "extremists" or "militia groups" that exist in our communities and are "hiding in plain sight, ready to attack."
- Whistleblower James Wesley Rawles (18 year Veteran of Law Enforcement
- FEMA trainer teaches local law enforcement "Founding Fathers Were Terrorist"
and much, much, more...

strikes for Liberty?"

EyesWideOpen111
07-02-2014 05:30 AM

Pastor Chuck Baldwin asks pastors if they are a shepherd or a hireling

strikes for Liberty?"

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 241223
07-02-2014 05:39 AM

One is not "converted" to Christianity —one must first be sick enough for it…
-Friedrich Nietzsche

EyesWideOpen111
07-02-2014 05:39 AM

Shepherd Or Hireling? - Sermon by Chuck Baldwin on Feb. 17, 2013

strikes for Liberty?"

EyesWideOpen111
07-02-2014 05:43 AM

Christian: It’s Time To Vote With Your Feet

I confess right out of the gate that this column is not going to be enjoyable for me to write. It may not be enjoyable for some to read. But the time has come that it has to be said. If Christians truly have any intentions of helping to preserve liberty for their children and grandchildren, they must put rhetoric, tradition, friendship, and personal feelings aside and take action. Christian: it is time to vote with your feet.

And while many people who never darken the doors of a church love to cast stones at preachers and churches, I have been in the Gospel ministry all of my adult life. I have pastored for over 37 years. I know the inner workings of church work; I personally know hundreds of preachers; I understand how preachers think; I have attended hundreds of church meetings and fellowships, and hundreds of pastors’ conferences and seminars. I know what it’s like to balance a church budget, counsel families in need, stand with a congregation in good times and bad. There isn’t an area of church work with which I am not very familiar. And I can also say that for over 37 years, I have never desired or attempted to harm another man’s ministry. And that is not the intention of this column.

However, the time has come in America to tell it like it is. These are not ordinary times. Our country is on the precipice of tyranny and oppression like we have not seen since the days of Colonial America before our War for Independence. It is no hyperbole to say that what we do–or don’t do–now will determine the state of freedom in America for the next 50 years or more. To make no decision is to decide for tyranny. We can no longer pretend that what we do doesn’t matter.

One of the most glaring differences between Colonial and modern America is the attitude of our pastors.

In 1770-1776 (and actually for many years previous to this period), Colonial pastors (of all denominations) lit the fire of freedom in the hearts of their congregants like no generation has ever seen–before or since. The British Crown was so frustrated with these patriot-pastors that they coined a moniker for them. They were called, “The Black (or Black-Robed) Regiment.” In truth, Colonial pastors were more influential in the “holy cause of liberty” (Patrick Henry) from their pulpits than any military regiment on the battlefield. And, yes, many pastors in Colonial America also fought on the battlefields in our War for Independence.

Today’s pastors, on the other hand, are mostly noted for saying absolutely NOTHING about the attacks that are currently being waged against our liberties. And when I say NOTHING, I mean absolutely NOTHING. About the only thing they seem to be able to do is pass out some slanted “voter guides” every Presidential election. But most don’t even do that. A few (a very few) will encourage their congregations to protest abortion; some (again, a very small number) will preach a “pro-life” sermon on “Sanctity of Life” Sunday each January. But most deliberately and stubbornly refuse to take a public position on any subject that has the air of being “political.”

Should we really wonder why our country is teetering on the precipice of oppression and slavery?

When Bible stories such as Daniel And The Lion’s Den, The Three Hebrew Children And The Burning Fiery Furnace, or the stories of Gideon, Jephthah, and Samson are told, they are taught simply as allegories or explained away as being for “another time.” The practical application of myriads of Bible examples of resistance to tyranny is NEVER TAUGHT in the vast majority of most churches today. NEVER!

I preached a message last Sunday to the people of Liberty Fellowship entitled, “Shepherd Or Hireling?” The text was John 10. To watch the video of this message, go to:

“Shepherd Or Hireling?”

In this chapter, Jesus said, “But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.” (John 10:12, 13 KJV)

Jesus made it clear that the central difference between a true shepherd and a hireling (hired hand) was that the shepherd was willing to fight and die for the protection of the sheep, while the hired hand was not willing to risk his life for the sheep.

Pastors are depicted as being shepherds. Is it not then the central duty of the pastor to be willing to fight and die for the protection of his people? When he sees the wolves approaching, does he run away and leave the sheep to the slaughter or does he confront the wolves and fight to the death to protect them?

Ladies and gentlemen, the wolves are attacking the flock! Those mangy, mad, maniacal monsters are attacking the lives and liberties of the American people (including the Christian people in our churches) with a vengeance. When they attempt to strip us of our right to defend ourselves with arms, they are attacking the very lives and liberties of our homes and families. Life is a precious gift of Almighty God, and anyone who would make our children and families vulnerable to death and destruction by wicked and evil men is tantamount to a mad wolf that attacks the life of a little lamb.

How dare our shepherds (pastors) stand silent and mute in the face of such evil? How dare they refuse to sound the alarm? How dare they piously proclaim that God “has not called” them to perform this most fundamental duty of a shepherd? Does not their refusal to fight, does not their silence, does not their fear and inaction prove that they are not really shepherds at all, but merely hirelings? I believe so.

And knowing that what I am about to say will be misinterpreted by some, I say it still: preaching the Gospel, by itself, will NOT save America. And these preachers who hide behind the mantra that the only thing God has called them to do is preach the Gospel, and that only preaching the Gospel will save America, are either themselves seriously deluded or are despicable cowards hiding behind the veil of pretended spirituality.

America has had more Gospel preaching during the last 50 years than any nation in history. There are more churches, more Christian schools, more Gospel radio and television programs, more missionary endeavors, more inner-city missions and shelters, more Bible publications, and more Gospel influence in America during the last 50 years than in any country in the history of the world.

And what has happened to America over the last 50 years? Our historic Christian culture has been turned into rank hedonism and licentiousness; legal abortion has taken the lives of over 60 million innocent unborn babies; a blatant police-state is proliferating; more babies are being born out of wedlock than at any time in history; and now we are facing the tyrannical attempt to ban and confiscate America’s premier self-defense tool: the semi-automatic rifle. And all of this happened, and is happening, while hundreds of thousands of pastors and churches across the land “preach the Gospel.”

Again I say, preaching the Gospel, by itself, will not save America. Christians have to be taught how to understand; how to discern the difference between good and evil; the principles of law and justice; jurisdictional authority; and the principles of Christian resistance. As long as pastors refrain from teaching these essential and necessary truths, our nation will continue its slide into tyranny and oppression–all the Gospel preaching going forth notwithstanding.

I ask you: if the only thing God expected us to do was preach the Gospel, why did He give us a voluminous Bible, which is filled with examples, principles, teachings, and truths relating to virtually every important area of life? If one takes only those Scriptures that deal specifically with the Gospel, he or she is going to have a very small Bible, my friends. The stories of the Old Testament, for example, were written for “our learning.” (Romans 15:4) Hebrews 11 challenges us with the examples of Old Testament men and women who were “not afraid of the king’s commandment,” who did not fear “the wrath of the king,” who “subdued kingdoms,” “waxed valiant in fight,” and who “turned to flight the armies of the aliens.”

read the rest at the link below
http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/home/archives/5460

strikes for Liberty?"

EyesWideOpen111
07-02-2014 05:45 AM

Hireling “Rev." Franklin Graham supports require background checks for all gun purchases

FRANKLIN GRAHAM ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BIBLE AND HISTORY

By Chuck Baldwin
March 21, 2013
NewsWithViews.com

According to Time magazine, “Rev. Franklin Graham and other leading evangelical figures are publicly backing efforts to require background checks for all gun purchases, providing a shot in the arm to stalled congressional efforts to enact elements of President Barack Obama’s gun control plan.

“Graham, the son of evangelist Billy Graham and the president of Christian relief organization Samaritan’s Purse, and Dr. Richard Land of the Southern Baptist Convention’s Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission told TIME they have agreed to back universal background check legislation put forward by the administration in the wake of last year’s shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.

“‘As ministers, we agreed together that we could stand on a united front for universal background checks,’ Graham told TIME, noting he had many conversations with civil rights leader Rev. Amos Brown on the subject. ‘We think that’s reasonable and responsible.’”

See the TIME report at; Franklin Graham Backs Universal Background Checks

My disappointment, and even anger, at Mr. Graham’s endorsement of universal background checks cannot be put into words. When America falls into tyranny and oppression it will be with the help and assistance of the likes of Franklin Graham and Richard Land. In fact, it is no hyperbole to say that pastors and Christians all over America are facilitating their own slavery.

Adolf Hitler would never have been able to become the fuhrer of Germany without the collaboration and cooperation of Germany’s evangelical pastors and churches. It is an absolute truth that the blood of Hitler’s victims flows to the doorsteps of Germany’s churches. There were some 14,000 evangelical churches in Germany at the time Hitler and his fellow Nazis were rising to power. Out of those 14,000 pastors and churches, only 800 had the courage and sagacity to oppose Hitler. That equates to about 5%.

Graham and Land are either totally ignorant of the meaning and ramification of “universal background checks” or they are willing participants in America’s subservience to an ever-burgeoning police state. Either way, they are both on the wrong side of the Bible and history.

Let’s be clear about what is being proposed. President Barack Obama and his gaggle of gun-grabbers are trying to accomplish three things: 1) they want to ban all semi-automatic rifles, 2) they want to ban all high-capacity magazines, 3) they want to ban the right of individuals to freely buy and sell their personal firearms.

This third initiative is commonly called “universal background checks.” But what it would actually do is prohibit private citizens from being able to freely buy and sell their own personal firearms. This is an egregious assault against both the right to keep and bear arms and the private ownership of personal property.

Should this universal background check bill become law, it would be a crime for individuals to buy or sell a firearm without filling out a government form similar to the one firearm dealers are required to fill out, which equates to asking the State for permission to purchase a gun. In essence, private citizens would be subject to all the laws and penalties as are licensed gun dealers.

Can you imagine: a father would not be able to freely pass down a cherished family firearm to his children; people would not be able to freely exchange firearms in either gift or purchase form; and anyone attempting to buy or sell a firearm would become an agent of the State.

Furthermore, instituting a universal background check system would create a national database of all firearms bought and sold in America. Ladies and gentlemen, this is nothing more than a back door universal gun registration ploy. Every gun owner in America would be entered into a giant national database akin to the system proposed by Adolf Hitler and virtually every other tyrant and dictator of modern history. And as any honest student of history knows, gun registration is ALWAYS a precursor to gun confiscation. ALWAYS!

Do Mr. Graham and Mr. Land truly understand what they are endorsing? Do they understand that they are cooperating with one of the most devilish attacks against the liberties and freedoms of the American people since before our War for Independence? If they do, they should be totally ashamed of themselves; and they should also be forever identified as traitors to the cause of liberty!

Right now, all three of Obama’s gun-control proposals are facing fierce opposition. Will the endorsement of Franklin Graham (and other evangelical leaders) be the catalyst for all or part of these proposals becoming law? If so, history will look back on Mr. Graham and Mr. Land’s endorsements in the same light as we now look back at the utter gutlessness and stupidity of those clergyman in Nazi-era Germany who rolled over for Hitler’s Third Reich: with the utmost contempt!

I cannot speak for anyone else, of course, but as for me, I have had it up to my eyeballs with these holier-than-thou, constitutionally-naive, politically-correct, compromising, yellow-belly, spineless, sucking-up-to-power preachers. They are selling our liberties into the hands of tyrants. They are as culpable to the death and destruction of the American republic as any big-government politician. No! They are more culpable! They are deceiving tens of millions of Christians into going along with these incessant assaults against our liberties.

In the name of “God is in control,” or “Jesus is coming soon,” or “God hasn’t called me to get involved with politics,” these preachers are facilitating the destruction of America. And when they do decide to “jump into politics,” they are like Franklin Graham and endorse some stupid, big-government, unconstitutional, tyrannical proposal such as the universal background check bill. If they are going to “get involved in politics,” why don’t they read the Constitution first and try to help the cause of liberty once in awhile? But, no! When they do decide to leave their ivory palaces and dirty their lily-white hands with “politics,” they come out in favor of bigger and more intrusive government.

Think about it: if Barack Obama and Franklin Graham have their way, any person who tries to buy or sell a firearm without Big Brother’s oppressive oversight would be treated as a crack cocaine or heroin dealer.

I tell you the truth: it makes a preacher want to cuss!

Franklin Graham is on the wrong side of the Bible, and he is on the wrong side of history.

read the rest at the link below
http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin745.htm

strikes for Liberty?"

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 242546
07-02-2014 06:10 AM

Anita the Exlax Jones parrot

ILLVMINATVS PRIMVS II
User ID: 134195
07-02-2014 06:22 AM

♪His name is Eyes Wide Open
Posting vids from youtube
His name is Eyes Wide Open
A rebel without a clue...♪
Tomorrow is Obsolete

T Ceti H.C.Radnarg
whats this for lol
User ID: 207980
07-02-2014 06:35 AM

the royal secrets have been revealed to open the third eye / crown chakra / or as metaphysical science calls it , the full 14 strand DNA helix activation . either you are the co-creator energy that helped create everything else or A.I./Satan will believe its god for you and continue to frequency train your flesh suit if you cant show " satan " your the co-creator instead . wake up bibletards from the A.I./Satans gasp . I'm running interference with my stimoceiver for ya against those machines on the moon and deep underground , so you can take your rightful place above our creations . ..... there is no new world order except finding out about the old world order ....... lucky me , i get to be the third Adam metaphor / transhuman savior of mankind . a bad don , the destroyer of the dogma/Anubis shit ............. Anon
imagine if you will , dimensions where culturally recycled and renamed layered scientific metaphors designed to open the full 14 strand DNA helix , get confused as religious texts instead . you have left the intellectual zone . satan, the prince of the air on the moon and the devil underground are A.I.'s spinning frequencies against the flesh suits between .

Quote this message in a reply

Back to top Go down