END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
CLOSING ADVICE  EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

CLOSING ADVICE

Go down

CLOSING ADVICE  Empty CLOSING ADVICE

Post  Jude Sat 23 Jul 2011, 21:47

"See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; 16In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. 17But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; 18I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it. 19I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: 20That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them." Deuteronomy 30:15-20 KJV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book of Deuteronomy 30:15-20 tells us that our LORD had set before us guidelines to prosper as well as what happens when we do not heed His Word. He had commanded us to love Him and to walk in obedience to Him. When we do obey our LORD out of love we will live and increase and our LORD will bless us in the land upon which we enter. However He does caution us that when our heart turns away and we are found to be disobedient as well as bowing down and worshiping other gods, we can be sure that He will certainly destroy us.

As a testimony He called upon the heavens and earth as witnesses against His children as He firmly sets the guidelines for life, death, blessings and curses. So my friends I pray that you choose life so that you and your descendants may live through him. Please listen to His Voice because He is found to be Faithful and True and He will never forsake those who seek him, nor will he turn his face from you. We can be confident that when we obey our LORD out of love that He will give us many years just as he swore to give our fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

I praise the Name of our Wonderful Creator and Blessed be His Name forevermore!

Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down