END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
THE CURSES OF DISOBEDIENCE EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

THE CURSES OF DISOBEDIENCE

Go down

THE CURSES OF DISOBEDIENCE Empty THE CURSES OF DISOBEDIENCE

Post  Jude Sat 23 Jul 2011, 20:58

"But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:" ~Deuteronomy 28:15 KJV

~Wikipedia's definition of curse is as follow:

A curse (also called execration) is any expressed wish that some form of adversity or misfortune will befall or attach to some other entity—one or more persons, a place, or an object. In particular, "curse" may refer to a wish that harm or hurt will be inflicted by any supernatural powers, such as a spell, a prayer, an imprecation, an execration, magic, witchcraft, a god, a natural force, or a spirit. In many belief systems, the curse itself (or accompanying ritual) is considered to have some causative force in the result.

Deuteronomy 28:58-63 tells us that if we choose not to follow the words of His Law which are written in this book and do not embrace the Glorious and fearful Name of THE LORD THY GOD, then He will send fearful plagues on you and your descendants, harsh and prolonged disasters as was never seen before. He will rain severe and lingering illnesses bringing on all the diseases of Egypt which was feared, as they cling unto man until they are destroyed. He had numbered us as the stars of heaven yet if we choose to be disobedient we will be found to be few in numbers. While it pleased the LORD to make you prosper and increase in number, so too will it please him to ruin and destroy all evilness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dear friends, I firmly believe that the Words written in the Bible are good for the soul. So many precious souls unwittingly embrace the torture of the cross, rather than to embrace the sacrifice made for mankind. Today we are seeing devastation even unto the four corners of the world. Before it is too late, I pray that people will ask themselves, "If I were to die today, will I make it to heaven?" If there is even a shadow of doubt, I pray my friends that you will turn to a very Merciful Loving GOD. If you were to ask what kind of GOD will rain down all these curses, ask yourself first if someone betrayed you how would you react?

As a new Christian growing in the knowledge of our LORD, I yearn everyday to know the fullness of our Creator. He has richly blessed my life and given me a peace such as never felt before. I praise His Awesome Name! And Blessed be GOD forever!

Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down