END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
THE BIBLE CONTAINS A NUMBER OF "NO OTHERS" EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

THE BIBLE CONTAINS A NUMBER OF "NO OTHERS"

Go down

THE BIBLE CONTAINS A NUMBER OF "NO OTHERS" Empty THE BIBLE CONTAINS A NUMBER OF "NO OTHERS"

Post  Jude Wed 26 Mar 2014, 01:03

THE BIBLE CONTAINS A NUMBER OF "NO OTHERS" 11509110

1 Corinthians 3:10-11 According to the grace of GOD which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon.  But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is JESUS Christ.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Ephesians 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Hebrews 6:19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;

I pray that this knowledge is both a comfort and a blessing to you all my dear friends and family!  May GOD bless you!

~ Judy
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down