END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
'I GOT A KNIFE AND I CUT THE BABY OUT...': WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES! EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

'I GOT A KNIFE AND I CUT THE BABY OUT...': WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES!

Go down

'I GOT A KNIFE AND I CUT THE BABY OUT...': WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES! Empty 'I GOT A KNIFE AND I CUT THE BABY OUT...': WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES!

Post  Ara Sat 20 Feb 2016, 17:08

'I got a knife and I cut the baby out': Woman, who faked her pregnancy, describes how she 'slit another woman from hip to hip and removed her child' in horror Craigslist attack
WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES

A jury in Boulder, Colorado, listened to a 50-minute recording of Dynel Lane's conversation with detectives
In the recording Lane, 35, said she was the victim and Michelle Wilkins tried to stab her while she was at her home
Lane said after the scuffle 'I strangled her because she wouldn't stop'
She said she cut the baby out of Wilkins' womb because she thought Wilkins was dead and didn't want the baby to die
During the first day of the trial the jury heard graphic details of the moment Wilkins, 27, awoke after her unborn baby was cut from her womb  
Wilkins had lost half her blood and could feel her own intestines when she called 911 to report the attack
By VALERIE EDWARDS and CHRIS SPARGO FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 13:03 EST, 20 February 2016 | UPDATED: 16:53 EST, 20 February 2016

'I GOT A KNIFE AND I CUT THE BABY OUT...': WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES! 3161e510
Dynel Lane (pictured) reacts as a tape of her talking with a detective is played during her trial. She is being charged with the attempted murder of Michelle Wilkins after allegedly cutting the pregnant victim from 'hip to hip' and removing the fetus

The Colorado woman, who faked her pregnancy before allegedly cutting a pregnant victim from 'hip to hip' and removing the fetus, was heard in court on Friday saying, 'I got a knife and I cut the baby out'.
Dynel Lane, 35, is being charged with the attempted murder of Michelle Wilkins, 27, along with felony assault and unlawful termination of a pregnancy.
A jury in Boulder recently heard the grisly and grim details of the moment Wilkins awoke to find herself in Lane's home after being hit over the head and stabbed in the neck with glass before she was cut open from 'hip to hip' and her fetus was removed from her body.  
Lane's version of the incident was shared in court on Friday in a 50-minute recording of her conversation with police after the gruesome attack.
At the time of the incident, Lane had been faking her own pregnancy for a year. Wilkins went to Lane's home in response to Lane's Craigslist ad for free maternity clothes.
Lane said she and Wilkins talked for more than an hour before she offered to give Wilkins a baby bath because she had received two, according to Times Call.  
After Wilkins said no, Lane told police the other woman attempted to stab her.  
During the interview with police, Lane said she was the victim, according to 9 News.
Lane told detectives she asked why Wilkins wanted to hurt her. 'She just kept looking at me and staring at me,' she said. 'Everything just seemed mixed up.'
Scroll down for video

'I GOT A KNIFE AND I CUT THE BABY OUT...': WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES! 3161e511
On Friday a court heard the 50-minute recorded conversation between Lane and the police. During the conversation with the detective she said that she was the victim and that Wilkins tried to stab her

'I was walking up the stairs and I just remember a scuffle, like she pushed my head, she pushed my head and like, I didn't hit my head.
'It was just completely like, I don't know. I'm trying to make sense of it all.
''It was a struggle. It was a big struggle. And I was yelling and I was trying to get my neighbors to maybe hear me.
'And I was trying to grab for her phone. But, I think she had a lock on it. I'm not sure, but I was like I need to call 9-1-1. And I strangled her because she wouldn't stop.'
'I GOT A KNIFE AND I CUT THE BABY OUT...': WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES! 3161e512
Lane (pictured) told police that she feared for the baby's life so 'I got the knife that she had and I tried to cut the baby out'

In the recording Lane is also heard saying, 'When she [Wilkins] stopped moving, I just started thinking I didn't want the baby to die too.
'So, I got the knife that she had and I tried to cut the baby out.'
When the officer asked Lane what happened to the baby, Lane cried harder, as she said she tried to revive the baby.
Wilkins, who lost half her blood and was holding her own intestines while she called 911 for help, testified during the first day of the trial in Boulder, Colorado.
Prosecutors in the case also showed the jury the bloody pillow and bedding from the crime scene.
She said that she went to Lane's home after she posted an Craigslist ad saying that she was selling maternity clothes.
Wilkins said after an hour she went to leave, but Lane convinced her to look at some baby clothes she had in the basement.
That is when Wilkins said that Lane hit her over the head and attacked her, while she told the woman; 'I love you.'
Wilkins had said she believed that might get Lane to stop the attack, but instead she responded by saying; If you love me, you'll let me do this.'

'I GOT A KNIFE AND I CUT THE BABY OUT...': WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES! 315a5810
Horrifying: A jury in Boulder, Colorado heard graphic and grisly details of the moment Michelle Wilkins awoke after her unborn baby was cut from her womb (the bloody pillow from the crime scene above)

'I GOT A KNIFE AND I CUT THE BABY OUT...': WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES! 315a5710
Silent: Lane (above on Thursday) has remained emotionless during the first two days of the trial, and her team has not cross examined most prosecution witnesses

'I GOT A KNIFE AND I CUT THE BABY OUT...': WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES! 31540110
Heartbreaking: Wilkins (above on Wednesday) had lost half her blood and could feel her own intestines when she called 911 to report the attack at the home of Dynel Lane

'I GOT A KNIFE AND I CUT THE BABY OUT...': WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES! 31533a10
Happy: Wilkins (above) was just two months away from giving birth at the time of the attack

When she awoke some time later, Wilkins said that she immediately noticed 'a really big cut across my stomach.'
That is when she said that she tried to stand up but immediately fell down, too weak from the attack and loss of blood.
'I just felt the blood seeping through my pants and I could feel my intestines outside of my body,' she said.

Wilkins somehow managed to call 911, where an operator kept her on the phone and urged her to hold a towel to her stomach in hopes of stopping the blood that was pouring out of her body.
She also locked the door, not knowing at the time that Lane was no longer in the house but at the hospital with the baby she had just cut out of Wilkins, having told her boyfriend David Ridley that it was her child and she had suffered a miscarriage.
Wilkins did not learn until the next morning, after doctors were miraculously able to save her life, that she had lost her unborn child - a girl she had named Aurora.
'I GOT A KNIFE AND I CUT THE BABY OUT...': WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES! 315a5811
Unreal: The prosecution showed jurors the bloody matress (above) nfrom lane's basement

'I GOT A KNIFE AND I CUT THE BABY OUT...': WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES! 315a5910
Evidence: Also shown was a bloody shirt (above) that was found in Lane's trash can

'I GOT A KNIFE AND I CUT THE BABY OUT...': WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES! 3154a610
Violent: The knife that was used to cut out Wilkins' unborn child at the scene of the crime (above)

Wilkins broke down in tears on the stand while she recounted learning the horrible news.
Prosecutors also showed the jury the pillow and mattress from the crime scene on Thursday, both soaked in blood.
They also presented the blood-caked knife that was found at the scene and two bloody shirts that were found in Lane's trash.
The defense has not examined many of the prosecution's witnesses and it appears that they may rest tomorrow.
Lane's lawyers are arguing that the March 18 attack on Wilkins was not premeditated or planned but rather driven by impulse.
She has pleaded not guilty to six felony counts including premeditated murder. She has not been charged with murder because a fetus is not considered a living person in the state of Colorado.
There is also no evidence to suggest that the unborn child survived outside the womb.

'I GOT A KNIFE AND I CUT THE BABY OUT...': WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES! 31522810
Faker: Lane had claimed to be pregnant for about 14 months at the time of the attack, and posted fake pregnancy photos (above)

'I GOT A KNIFE AND I CUT THE BABY OUT...': WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES! 3154a710
Weapn: The top of the lava lamp (above) that was broken and sued to attack Wilkins

'I GOT A KNIFE AND I CUT THE BABY OUT...': WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES! 3154a611
Awful: On Wednesday the prosecution showed photos of the bloody room where the attack took place (above)

Early testimony seems to suggest that Lane - who had been claiming to be pregnant for around 14 months at that time - may have attacked Wilkins because of an ultimatum that was given to her by her boyfriend at the time.
Ridley testified that Lane's due date kept shifting and she refused to see a doctor with him.
Ridley says Lane told him in April 2014 she was expecting a boy. But when 10 months passed and she hadn't given birth, he told her he needed answers from a doctor about the baby or he would leave her.
He had planned to meet her for a pre-natal appointment the day of the attack. But when he came to pick her up, she told him she had delivered the baby at home. He says he found the baby in a bathtub.
Ridley also said during this time Lane had been sending him ultrasound images and photos of her distended belly.
On Thursday social media messages Lane sent were also shared, and showed that she had told some people she gave birth to a baby boy and others that she was still pregnant.
She had even had a baby shower in November 2014 and told people she wanted to name the baby James.
Lane, as she did the first day of the trial, sat emotionless throughout the proceedings on Thursday.

Read more:
Tearful police interview played during Dynel Lane trial | 9news.com
Prosecution, defense rest in Dynel Lane trial; closing arguments Monday - Longmont Times-Call

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3456186/I-got-knife-cut-baby-Colorado-woman-faked-pregnancy-allegedly-cutting-pregnant-victim-hip-hip-describes-Craigslist-attack.html#ixzz40kcfa3gi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Ara
Ara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down